“We can not, um, deliver a live baby.”
What a powerful sentence. Do you happen to notice what two things are off about what this abortion counselor has said? First of all, she’s telling a woman that is 6 months pregnant that she can’t deliver a live human being (obviously or they’d have to let it suffer and die…Kermit Gosnell anybody?) and secondly, the abortion counselor in the most uncivilized clinic in America did in fact, call this “thing” a BABY.
Prayer warriors America needs you today! New Mexico needs your prayers desperately. Right now the people of Albuquerque are voting, Tuesday November 19th, on whether to ban barbaric late-term abortions in their city. Thanks to the complete lack of protections for the pre-born child, innocent children can be destroyed up to the day of birth. Abortionists do “fly-ins” into the state to perform deadly “week-long procedures” – sometimes leaving mothers in hotel rooms to deliver their children, killed by poison, alone.
Southwestern Women’s Options, Albuquerque is currently the late-term abortion capital of the USA.
Do you know how much these so-called doctors make from extremely dangerous late-term abortions? Watch Live Action’s first video, “Profits from Pain,” to find out.
Poisoning precious human beings to death is big business for Big Abortion. That’s why Planned Parenthood has dumped hundreds of thousands of dollars into opposing Albuquerque’s late-term abortion ban.
Even worse, local hotels are in on the killing. Watch the second video, “‘Room Service’ Abortions in ABQ,” to see how far the Plaza Inn will go to make sure Southwestern Women’s Options’ abortionists get their cash.
DON’T LISTEN TO THE RHETORIC,
GET THE FACTS
LATE-TERM ABORTION IN
NEW MEXICO DOES NOT PROTECT
- Abortion is legal for any reason through all nine months of pregnancy in New Mexico until the day of birth.
- Albuquerque is home to the largest late-term abortion facility in the country and is considered the late-term abortion capital of the nation.
- Out-of-state doctors travel to our city each week to target the lack of common sense laws and regulations on abortion in New Mexico and profit from the lucrative and dangerous late-term abortion industry.
- Abortion clinics that perform surgical abortion, including dangerous late-term abortion are not classified as ambulatory surgical centers.
- The New Mexico Department of Health has no oversight over abortion clinics in New Mexico–making abortion clinics less safe and accountable than nail salons.
SOUTHWESTERN WOMEN’S OPTIONS CONSENT FORM
“…PREGNANCY TERMINATION AT 18 WEEKS & ABOVE INVOLVES GREATER RISK THAN CARRYING THE PREGNANCY TO TERM.”
“I would encourage the other side-and those undecided-to look at the facts: the scientific fact that these babies feel tremendous pain is compelling enough to end these late term abortions. With that considered, just put yourself in the baby’s shoes.”-Andrea Gilligan, Communications Director, Protect ABQ Women and Children”
Ready to fight yet don’t know how? Two things I ask of you: Sign this pledge here:
And pray. Pray hard!
Prayer to End Abortion
“Lord God, I thank you today for the gift of my life,
And for the lives of all my brothers and sisters.
I know there is nothing that destroys more life than abortion,
Yet I rejoice that you have conquered death
by the Resurrection of Your Son.
I am ready to do my part in ending abortion.
Today I commit myself
Never to be silent,
Never to be passive,
Never to be forgetful of the unborn.
I commit myself to be active in the pro-life movement,
And never to stop defending life
Until all my brothers and sisters are protected,
And our nation once again becomes
A nation with liberty and justice
Not just for some, but for all.
Through Christ our Lord. Amen!”